Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Fiafia


Point England school is having a Fiafia day. Our school is going to do cool dances and much more.  Everyone gets into a group to do a dance. I picked hip hop because they dance very cool and have cool music.  Hip hop dance is in room 12. I can’t wait for Fiafia.  How the people get into there group you ask? Well the year 5, 6, 7 and 8 got to pick their groups online using their netbooks. The year 1, 2, 3 and 4 children their teachers have to mark what they pick.  Fiafia is on the 18th of April on Thursday.


In hip hop my teacher is Mrs Barks we learned the beginning of our dance to the end of our dance it was hard but thankfully I learnd everything.  I love hip hop I like the beginning because we stomp loud as.  And at the end we all pretend to die. We have a special part in our dance and it is turning in time, we always fail at that part.  But we have fun thats the best thing.

I enjoy my group because they are kind. But what I don't like about my group is
that they always talk loud. Our groups costumes are white t shirts and black pants.









1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad that you are able to reflect on Fiafia so far, Michael. Please remember to make sure you check your writing before you post it. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.