Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

My hollidays

On a lovely holiday It was my birthday and I turned nine. For my birthday i got new shoes and a new game and $200 to bank. I also got a new rabbit his name is Bruno and he has red eyes and he is white with a leopard patterns on his back. Me and my family went out for lunch and as soon as we go home I was full. Me and my brother Simon played my new game as we were playing with my cousin John who showed up. He helped us on the game.




At night I went to play with my rabbit he knows how to stand on his two legs. And he knows how to jump very high after I played with my rabbit I played on my game.  It is called Grand theft auto  it is cool because you can clock it. He has cool guns.





We had a sleepover with my cosin John he clocked the game at night and  I was so excited.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday Michael! You are so fortunate to have gotten all those cool presents. I hope that you can take a photo of Bruno and post it onto your blog, so we can all see what he looks like. Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.