Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

Basketball to day


On Thursday we had basketball. We had a warm up we did line tigy it was so fun because 2 people had to get a ball and start tagging people. After our warm up we learned how to do a pocket and then block. So we did that for a little while.

After that we learned how to jump stop and put ball into the pocket and then shot It was a bit hard but we got there. And i got shot to my partner.
My partner Passed the ball but i always goes off angel. And it almost hit somebody in the face.

After was had a challenge,we had to get how many points we could get. I got none but it is ok because it is just a game. We had a tie because we had heaps of good shooters in our team like me im good at shooting and i hope i do better next time.


Please leave me a comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.