Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Youth Town

Today year 5 went to Youth Town, it was fun because there was ping pong, pool and art. The first thing we had to do is put our bags into this room and all the non swimmers went to a special room it had ping pong and pool. We played so much that we still thought it was the beginning of the trip.

My mum was a parent helper it was cool because she played ping pong with us. She is very hard to beat,even in pool once i bet my mum. Next we went painting they teachers teaches us how to do printmaking. It was a bit hard but we got there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael, Thank You for inviting me to your Youth Town trip, I had such a marvellous time. You and your mates gave me a real challenge at pool and ping pong, you sure are a hard lot to beat. Your prints were all fantastic as well. Can't wait to see them on display next time I visit your classroom.

    I Love You,
    Xx Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.