Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

Letter to the South Island

Dear Waiau, Kaikoura and South Island...

Sorry about the horrible tragedy you are going through. A 7.5 earthquake, in all honesty I wouldn’t handle a little shake. Sorry about your family members that have passed on from this world, I hope you can handle the sorrow and pain within your heart.

I’ve watched the news and it looks like you guys down there are fighting hard and surviving, I am proud of you people...Seeing all of the damages to the roads, railways, mountains, Buildings and reserves make me very anxious. Is the earthquake aftershocks coming to Auckland.

I felt some of the aftershock, the mirrors, plants and cups started to shake, and the weird thing was it started at 12.00 to 12.05.

Thanks for reading and stay strong...

Wellington...Michael...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.