Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Swimming Reflection

‘’Have you ever had swimming Lessons before?’’ Every day for the last week Room 13 walked down to the Glen Innes swimming pools as a class.
We went to the pools for a 30 minute swimming lesson. We were learning how to to glide in the water and do freestyle properly.  

As in group 3 my instructors name was Josh. He told us to do freestyle and glide safely in the water and he helps us to float. There is something that I want to do well, and I want to learn is backstroke.
and to do a backflip under water.

Here are some things that I can’t do in the water like Backstroke. because I always crash into those lanes my goal is to do good and  to learn backstroke and there is thing that i'm good at holding my breath under water.





P1140445

2 comments:

  1. Great reflection Michael! I'm glad that you were able to say what you had learned and what you need to improve on. I like how you've embedded a photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael,

    Thats some pretty great stuff you're learning at the pools. I've seen first hand how good you are at holding your breath under water, so I guess we have to start working on your backstroke. Super reflection son. Well Done!

    ♥ Mum...Xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.